At Chesterton, we have a laser focus on our customers! This job impacts the customer by presenting the Chesterton brand at industry Tradeshows and pulling in new leads. Also responsible to help with communications to distributors with e-mail blast and help maintain our Print On Demand sales literature site.
**Note** - Interested candidates should submit a cover letter along with their application
- Arranges tradeshow reservations for Chesterton employees, consultants, customers and distributors using the most cost efficient means. Coordinates freight shipments from Chesterton to show site
- Coordinates booth placement on show floor, and assists with the coordination of onsite tradeshow setup
- Orders all materials, i.e.; furniture, electricity, onsite set up, supplies and equipment, literature and promotional items
- Obtains approval/direction from Director of Marketing for trade shows participation/selection.
- Arranges bookings, space, literature, company product, promotional items, contracted services, hotels, equipment rental, set-up, dismantling, and shipment of exhibits.
- Works closely with marketing personnel regarding booth selection, appearance and presentation
- Remains current on new trends in exhibit design
- Assists with lead follow up process from information gathered as part of show participation
- Maintains expense records for each show attended
- Works with Demand Generation Manager and Marketing to set up leads qualifier questions to track metrics
Print On Demand Program Administrator
Responsible for maintaining and adding users and groups for the Print on Demand site
Acts as primary technical support person for all site users and point contact for 3rd party web system hosting company
Act as financial reporting contact for internal finance groups to bill back shipping costs.
Set up and send e-mail blast announcements working in conjunction with global marketing
Primary contact for Chesterton promotional e-store to ensure items are correctly maintained and updated
Maintains department office supplies and purchases supplies as needed
Assists department with administrative support as needed.
Looks for ways to improve practices and helps to implement improvements under the guidance of the Manager of Brand Management.
Complexity of Duties:
Works independently and with only general direction
Contacts are both internal and external at all levels of the organization
Working hours are dictated by the demands of the company meetings and involve occasional early mornings, late evenings and weekends
Ability to exercise sound judgment. Decision making ability and professionalism required
Ability to manage confidential information
Must be well organized, self-directed and proactive in working ahead of tasks/projects for completion
Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
Develops and streamlines administrative processes in functional areas
Analyzes problem areas as well as improvement areas and takes corrective action
Must be reliable and dependable
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
National travel and occasional international travel required (total approximately 5%)
Strong organizational skills, oral and written communication skills
Exceptional problem solving, customer service, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
Ability to utilize and apply advanced job knowledge in carrying out assignments and solving a variety of complex problems
Ability to work under frequently changing priorities. High level of flexibility required
Education and/or Experience:
- Tradeshow set up and coordination experience required
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Strong PC skills i.e.; MS Office, Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Hubspot or equivalent e-mail automation skills preferred
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of company employees
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to create reports and composes correspondence to internal and external customers.
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Strong math and grammar skills and ability to proofread documents as needed
- Valid Driver’s License and Passport
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to sit, walk, talk and hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision, with color vision and the ability to adjust focus. Ability to travel including air flight. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All of A.W. Chesterton Company employment is contingent upon successfully passing a background check, drug test, and the respective medical surveillance requirements.
Chesterton is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D