Who We Need:
You have superior attention to detail.
You know your way around a database or two.
Problem solving is second nature to you.
Given these skills, you could work anywhere. So why not bring your talents somewhere great?
How about working at a company:
- With 130+ years in US manufacturing, whose business is still growing
- That is led by successful, strategic, personable leaders who know your nameThat has a significant global environmental impact with products and services that prevent and reduce industrial pollution
- That encourages you to dedicate 5% of your on the clock time to career development
- That gives you a formal on-boarding program to get you on a fast path to success
- That offers tuition reimbursement, a global employee recognition program where you can win gift cards, a mentoring program, a paid volunteerism time-off program, a scholarship program for children of employees and many more!
- That has people who are fun, smart, engaged and like working together to bring world-class service to our Customers every day
Check out our formal job description below:
Data entry, integrity, audit, and light reporting responsibilities for a fast-paced customer service department.
- Maintains CST System records and compiles simple reports from database as needed.
- Manage cases within the CRM system
- Review outstanding case queue or customer orders, and assign customer cases to the proper account representative
- Work with customer service leadership and team members to monitor case progress and resolution
- Maintain integrity of customer case data through check and spot audits
Complexity of Duties:
- Works under general direction. Must be capable of working independently, and as a team. Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment and overall accuracy.
- Full use and application of technical and product data, business and customer service principles. Candidate must possess the ability to continuously learn and apply new information.
- Ability to work under pressure and simultaneously manage multiple demands.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Superior communication, telephone, and interpersonal skills required.
- Attention for detail, organization, and team skills.
- Familiarity with computers and information databases, and proficiency with PC and its wide array of administrative options.
- Ability to work as a team in a fast paced environment. Ability to work well under pressure. Strong commitment to, and understanding of, customer service.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent, plus some college desirable.
- One year related experience preferred.
- Experience in data entry, customer service, manufacturing, and/or business environments desirable.
- CRM or other database experience highly desirable
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, talk or hear and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Moderate noise (i.e.; computer printers, traffic) exists daily in the work environment.
All of A.W. Chesterton Company employment is contingent upon successfully passing a background check, drug test, and the respective medical surveillance requirements.
Chesterton is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D