Who We Need:
You’re looking to bring your already seasoned Project Management skills to a new level!
You can translate the user’s needs into clear and concise system requirements.
Your attention to detail is unmatched!
Given these skills, you could work anywhere. So why not bring your talents somewhere great?
How about working at a company:
- With 130+ years in US manufacturing, whose business is still growing
- That is led by successful, strategic, personable leaders who know your name
- That has a significant global environmental impact with products and services that prevent and reduce industrial pollution That encourages you to dedicate 5% of your on the clock time to career development
- That gives you a formal on-boarding program to get you on a fast path to success
- That offers tuition reimbursement, a global employee recognition program where you can win gift cards, a mentoring program, a paid volunteerism time-off program, a scholarship program for children of employees and many more!
- That has people who are fun, smart, engaged and like working together to bring world-class service to our Customers every day
Check out our formal job description below:
Act as the lead liaison between cross-functional groups on business system issues and initiatives related to O365, Sales Tools, SharePoint and other key systems. Manage the aspects supporting solutions for streamlining and automating business processes while enhancing timely business insight at all functional levels of the organization. Document policies, procedures and work instructions related to business system processes and IT project management standards. Responsible for project management, coordination and the allocation of resources on various projects, initiatives and day-to-day activities.
- Project management on system implementations, improvements and trouble-shooting initiatives.
- Management of the allocation of team resources on various projects.
- Develop and maintain IT project management standards
- Promote the standardization of processes and measures throughout all business systems.
- Evaluates requirements and set priorities for systems development within the business.
- Remain current with application features and functionality to promote and maintain best practices and innovation in system utilization and business usage.
- Manage the testing and approval of system implementations
- Work with development team to document and implement governance for key applications
Complexity of Duties:
- Work alongside multiple management teams and management levels.
- Ability to acquire an understanding of multiple software tools including, SharePoint and Microsoft Office, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities and objectives.
- Requires high-level project management, presentation and communication skills. Contacts are frequent with equivalent level inter-organizational managers and representatives.
- Accomplishes results through cross-functional collaboration and influence with managers, supervisors and subject matter experts of all Chesterton’s functions.
- Must be able to perform technical research on new and existing systems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong business acumen with a customer focus.
- Excellent project management skills which include strategic and tactical abilities.
- Ability to act as a knowledge provider and assist team providing innovative solutions to problems associated with specific business topics and issues.
- Strong communication and consensus building skills required in order to work effectively with management as a business partner, advising and influencing where both opportunities and issues exist.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced problem solving techniques.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor Degree Business or Computer Science is preferred.
- 3-5 years related experience or equivalent combination education and experience.
- A demonstrated knowledge of CRM best practices and implementation strategies strongly preferred
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Proven business acumen, customer focus, strategic agility and drive for results
- Ability to pull cross-functional teams together to develop, plan, implement, and measure performance.
- Ability to analyze information and act effectively in an advisory consultant-like role.
- Excellent leadership, supervisory, motivational and resource management skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be willing to travel and work with employees that have limited English speaking skills.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, talk or hear and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Moderate noise (i.e.: computer printers, traffic) exists daily in the work environment.
All of A.W. Chesterton Company employment is contingent upon successfully passing a background check, drug test, and the respective medical surveillance requirements.
Chesterton is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D