A full-line Sales Specialist working for Southeast Pump Specialist, Inc. (www.sepump.net.) Southeast Pump Specialist, Inc. provides many Rotating Equipment Products for Industrial, Power, Chemical, Water and Waste and Mining Facilities. This Sales Specialist will be provided our full-line to sale, though there main focus will be selling the A.W. Chesterton’s (5) Five main product offerings, Mechanical Seals, Mechanical Packing, EPS, ARC Coatings and Industrial Lubricants. Southeast Pump Specialist, Inc. is based out of Georgia with locations in Augusta, Brunswick and our newest location in Lakeland, Florida. This sales person will need to live in South Florida and will cover the territory from Miami –Tampa-Ft Lauderdale.
- Provide Chesterton products and the complete full line to our end users.
- Self-driven and motivated to increase sales while mostly working independently.
- Will be required to meet budget initiatives.
- Learn to be a problem solver for your customer and to always bring solutions to improve reliability.
- Learn to read measuring devices, such as calipers or machinist mic’s to measure and understand how to install our Products.
- Continue to educate yourself in the Chesterton product line as well as the full-line of Southeast Pump Specialist, Inc. offerings.
Education and Experience:
- Successful Industrial Sales Experience 3-5 years, with or without degree.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree, BA Degree, prior Plant Maintenance Employment experience on Mechanical Seals or Pumps.
- Bilingual, English/Spanish
- Strong Analytical and Troubleshooting skills
- Good computer skills
- Personal vehicle is required, preferable a truck
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to successfully pass a background check
Salary and Benefits
- 65-90K Base depending on experience
- Eventually straight Commission pay
- 401 K
- Health Insurance benefit package
- Vehicle allowance, Gas, Entertainment
Any Southeast Pump employment is contingent upon successfully passing a background check and other respective requirements.